State of Green
Organisation type: Company
State of Green is a public-private partnership operating the official green brand for Denmark. We give an easy gateway for the world to learn about the solutions and competences of Danish business, organisations, cities and institutions within energy, climate adaptation and environment.
Explore, Learn and Connect Online
Stateofgreen.com is the official platform for green solutions and know-how in Denmark and around the world. We offer an online entry point for all relevant information within the mentioned areas. You can explore approx. 600 profiles on the website and more than 1350 solutions.
Visit State of Green
State of Green organises tailor-made visits and meetings with with leading companies, politicians and industry experts in the Danish green sector. The State of Green Tours programme is a service for international politicians, businesses and civil servants. State of Green also offers journalists and other media representatives a chance to visit Denmark and experience solutions live.
The State of Green Consortium is a public-private partnership founded by the following organisations:
- Danish Ministry of Energy, Utilities And Climate
- Danish Ministry of Industry, Business and Financial Affairs
- Ministry of Environment and Food of Denmark
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark
- Confederation of Danish Industry
- Danish Energy Association
- Danish Agriculture and Food Council
- Danish Wind Industry Association
H.R.H. Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark is patron of State of Green.