Danfoss (Danfoss) participates in an ongoing expansion plan and is building a giant regional cooling substation. Regional cooling production in Helsinki city started in 1998.
In February 2008, Danfoss built the largest factory in Finland as a regional cooling sub-station and supplies it to Stockman department stores. The cooling substation is a facility necessary for ventilation, and it cools the refrigerated space of the department store.
- Helsinki City is one of Europe’s leading cities in the area cooling industry.
- Appearance dimension of sub station of Danfoss manufacture: length 15 m, width 6.5 m, height 3.5 m.
- The processing capacity of the cooling substation is 7, 745 kW, divided into three circuits.
- Seven large gasket heat exchange exchangers are installed in the substation.
- The piping material on the primary side (“network” side) is carbon steel, the secondary side (construction side) is made of acid resistant steel.
- The piping size on the network side is DN 300, and on the construction side it is DN 150/250/300.