Product Of Service
On-line District Heating Course
Get curated, impartial, compressed and high-quality knowledge from leading international experts
The course consist of
A on-line start webinar where content will be presented and where the participants will hear how to get the most out of the course.
58 video lessons = 16 hours + 16 virtual site visits. All to be watched whenever the participants wants it. The participants can send questions to the lecturers during the course:
- Planning and development
- How to produce District Heating today and in the future
- Modern efficient piping systems
- Heat Pumps
- The intelligent DH system
- Pumps and controls
- End users – the customers
- District Heating in the future
- Business models stake holder engagement
- Virtual site visit to Aalborg District Heating Company
- 16 short videos wuth endusers, companies and site-visits
- At the end there will be an on-line wrap-up and Q&A webinar, where there will be an summon up and the participants can ask questions.
Both webinars will be recorded. The participants will have access to the lessons and webinars for 3 weeks and they can watch them as many times they like.
The teachers will be available to the participants by e-mail for questions during the course period.
Before the course the participants will receive all slides and can make their own remarks as the course progress.
After the course the participants will be part of a network at the platform, for 12 months where experiences can be shared with other participants and the lecturers.
The lecturers are internationally experienced and have been – and still are - working in the District Heating industry for many years. All lessons are very intense and supplies a lot of information.
PLEASE NOTE: VAT may be imposed on the price depending of the regulations in your country.