ULTRAAQUA UV Product Portfolio for Aquaculture delivers water biosecurity for various shrimp and fish species. All units can be manufactured in PP (polypropylene) materials for anti-corrosion excellence in harsh saltwater or SS (Stainless-steel L316) for freshwater. All units are integrated for intake, process, and discharge water applications.
The product options consist of the following:
- ACN ULTRABARRIER™ – advanced double sensor security closed vessel unit for intake water in the aquaculture sector. Ideal for hatcheries, ponds, and RAS.
- Standard open channel UV units – for process water treatment in the most intensive RAS installations worldwide. Multiple installation options: wall-mounted, vertical, or inclined.
- Standard closed vessel units – for various applications across any aquaculture farm where which requires closed vessel design.
Properly designed and sized UV systems will effectively ensure:
- Protection against pathogenic microorganisms
- Higher survival rate – Especially for hatchery
- Increased growth rates and food conversion ratios due to reduced stress from all microorganisms
- Increased stocking densities
- Less medication, which saves money and improves the environment
ULTRAAQUA UV offers unmatched value for money and competitive prices via:
- Stable production forecasts, better planning, and projection
- Reduce financial and insurance costs
- A unique organization with direct sales from the factory to your agent
- A “keep it simple – make it work” design philosophy i.e. no unnecessary features or components