ULTRAAQUA is a recognized and well-established research-based manufacturer of high quality UV-disinfection systems for both municipal, wastewater and industrial water treatment applications.See partner
ULTRAAQUA UV Product Portfolio for Aquaculture delivers water biosecurity for various shrimp and fish species. All units can be manufactured in PP (polypropylene) materials for anti-corrosion excellence in harsh saltwater or SS (Stainless-steel L316) for freshwater. All units are integrated for intake, process, and discharge water applications.
The product options consist of the following:
- ACN ULTRABARRIER™ – advanced double sensor security closed vessel unit for intake water in the aquaculture sector. Ideal for hatcheries, ponds, and RAS.
- Standard open channel UV units – for process water treatment in the most intensive RAS installations worldwide. Multiple installation options: wall-mounted, vertical, or inclined.
- Standard closed vessel units – for various applications across any aquaculture farm where which requires closed vessel design.
Properly designed and sized UV systems will effectively ensure:
- Protection against pathogenic microorganisms
- Higher survival rate – Especially for hatchery
- Increased growth rates and food conversion ratios due to reduced stress from all microorganisms
- Increased stocking densities
- Less medication, which saves money and improves the environment
ULTRAAQUA UV offers unmatched value for money and competitive prices via:
- Stable production forecasts, better planning, and projection
- Reduce financial and insurance costs
- A unique organization with direct sales from the factory to your agent
- A “keep it simple – make it work” design philosophy i.e. no unnecessary features or components