To give you an insight into the newest projects and solutions from companies in the Danish green sector; State of Green gives you an overview of 5 highlighted news from our profiles in March.
In this month’s highlighted news, you can read about the world’s first combined heat and power (CHP) plant to integrate concentrated solar power (CSP) and a biomass boiler while also using Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) to turn the energy into district heating and electricity.
You also read about the 11th annual Energy Efficiency Global Forum (EE Global) taking place in Copenhagen next Month, which focuses on the transfer of energy efficiency practices to the cities and countries of the developing world – in order to accelerate towards the Sustainable Development Goals.
From Arcon-Sunmark, you can read about their new Chinese order for a complete district heating system based on large-scale solar heating, which will cover an area of 22,000 m2 and have 15,000 m3 of thermal pit storage.
Also, DTU Wind Energy shares its news of a new unique national wind tunnel that will be in inaugurated in a few days’ time. It will serve both research institutions and industry globally.
And finally from Eltronic Wind Solutions, it was announced that the company is taking part in an offshore wind industry project, which focuses on creating common industry standards and running innovation cooperation across the entire value chain for manufacturing of offshore wind turbines.
Visit the companies’ profiles
If you are interested in reading more about these Danish green solutions, feel free to explore each campany’s profiles at State of Green: Aalborg CSP, Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency, Arcon-Sunmark, DTU Wind Energy and Eltronic Wind Solutions.
Highlighted news in Marcg
1. Aalborg CSP: A World-First Renewable Energy System Inaugurated in Denmark
2. Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency: Energy Efficiency Leaders to Gather for EE Global Forum in Copenhagen
3. Arcon-Sunmark: Arcon-Sunmark wins Chinese Order
4. DTU Wind Energy: The National Wind Tunnel at DTU Risø Campus is Scheduled for Mid-April
5. Eltronic Wind Solutions: Eltronic Wind Solutions is Taking Part in an Offshore Wind Industry Project on Creating Common Industry Standards