To give you an insight into the newest projects and solutions from companies in the Danish green sector; State of Green gives you an overview of 5 highlighted news from our profiles in February.
In this month’s highlighted news, you can read about Danish DTU Wind Energy and Norwegian SINTEF signing a MoU as the first step towards a strong partnership on offshore wind energy R&D, Aalborg CSP’s visit to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to share its concentrated solar power (CSP) and energy storage technologies with the ambitious country, Researcher Merit Bodner at Danish Power Systems earning an Award of Excellence from the Austrian Ministry of Research and Technology for her PhD-work on fuel cells, Alfred Priess joining the newly opened Resilience House in Vejle, Denmark, and finally, from DESMI you can read about the company’s upgraded test bed technology for testing finished products at its pump testing facility.
If you are interested in reading more about these Danish green solutions, feel free to explore each campany’s profiles at State of Green: DTU Wind Energy, Aalborg CSP, Danish Power Systems, Alfred Priess and DESMI Pumping Technology.
Highlighted news in February
– DTU Wind Energy: DTU Wind Energy and SINTEF Create Partnership with a Focus on Offshore Wind Energy
– Aalborg CSP: Aalborg CSP to Share Global Solar Expertise with the United Arab Emirates
– Danish Power Systems: Researcher from Danish Power Systems Receives an Award of Excellence
– Alfred Priess: Presentation of Green Solutions
– DESMI: DESMI Upgrades to Future-Proofed Pump Testing Capability