- Ambitious targets for reduction in energy usage.
- Total Cost of ownership of a Low Loss Transformer compared to a standard manufactured Transformer is substantially lower when taking into account the losses incurred throughout the life time of the transformer.
- As the unit cost of electricity has risen the return on investment has been significantly quicker.
- ROI between 18 and 24 months
- Internal transformer losses can be reduced by 20-25 % compared to standard manufactured Transformer.
- Low Loss transformer are Cast Resin type Transformers. The used Technology is Schneider Electric patent.
- Cast resin transformer up to 36 kV: MG Trihal