Ramboll is a leading multidisciplinary independent consultancy company. Our energy experts provide our costumers with cost-effective energy and climate solutions that meet today's standards. We are among the leading consultants in the world within important energy, climate mitigation and climate adaptation services. We draw on multidisciplinary expertise to create innovative, sustainable and livable solutions for our costumers and society.See partner
We provide water utilities and authorities with consulting services that ensure safe drinking water for both this and future generations. The distribution of water from source, to waterworks, to consumer can be complicated and challenging. Our specialists provide consultancy advice that covers the entire distribution process from technical to administrative.
We provide the following services:
- Water supply plans, action plans and contingency plans
- Action plans according to the Environmental Target Plan (from the EU Water Framework Directive)
- Water supply management plans
- Environmental and energy management of water utilities
- Benchmarking and process benchmarking
- Company formation and development of utility cooperation
- Consumer studies
- Value assessment of utility assets.
Our mission is to follow each project through all stages, from conceptual ideas and analysis, through process dimensioning and conceptual design, detailed design and tendering to construction and commissioning of each facility.
Each project is unique, and Ramboll can draw in experts from a range of different areas, including hydrology, contaminated land, mechanical engineering, construction, law, finance and health and safety. Our wide range of specialist skills and our innovative generalists enable us take a holistic approach and find sustainable solutions.
Our technical services include:
- Strategic planning
- Planning, establishing and monitoring water recovery in new and existing wells
- Estimating the condition of borings, water pipes and waterworks
- Providing consultancy advice on operation and maintenance works
- Recording and modelling supply pipelines
- Planning renovation
- Dimensioning, designing, tendering and monitoring new utilities
- Renovating supply pipes and waterworks
- Water treatment processes, including bacteriological issues
- Industrial water, including the use of reclaimed water
- Securing water utilities
- Technical monitoring of waterworks.