Ramboll is a leading multidisciplinary independent consultancy company. Our energy experts provide our costumers with cost-effective energy and climate solutions that meet today's standards. We are among the leading consultants in the world within important energy, climate mitigation and climate adaptation services. We draw on multidisciplinary expertise to create innovative, sustainable and livable solutions for our costumers and society.See partner
Effective waste management is central to a sustainable future and critical for the conservation of limited natural resources.
Effective waste management ensures the efficient and sustainable handling, treatment, transport and disposal of waste, including waste from households, industrial and construction sectors, while limiting greenhouse gas emissions.
At the same time, extraction of resources from the waste stream through recycling, re-use and energy recovery is complemented by policies aimed at preventing the formation of waste and through improved production processes and a rethink of product design.
Ramboll offers services covering the entire waste cycle, from policy development, resource management and waste management plans to the design, tendering, supervision and aftercare of waste treatment, waste-to-energy and disposal facilities.
We have more than four decades of experience at being a waste management consultant. In our services, we draw upon a multi-disciplinary resource base, taking advantage of the knowledge gained from working with regulatory authorities, private and public companies and industries worldwide.
We offer comprehensive waste management expertise. Our services include:
- Upgrading legislation and environmental standards
- Institutional capacity building
- Master planning and strategy development
- Waste quality surveys and analytics
- Recycling studies on industrial by-products
- Transport simulation and optimisation
- Feasibility studies
- Site investigations and facility localisation
- Environmental impact assessment of waste projects
- Planning, design, tendering and construction supervision of waste treatment and disposal facilities, including:
- Civic amenity sites
- Transfer stations
- Waste recycling centres
- Sludge incineration plants
- Composting plants
- New landfills
- Closure of landfills
Read more about our waste-to-energy consulting services and see relevant contacts for waste-to-energy.