The HydroSeparator® is a patented system for treatment of storm water and Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) where local requirements for treatment are strict.
With the HydroSeparator® you get:
- High cleaning efficiency
- Small carbon foot print
- Fully automated operation wich can be monitored and controlled via SRO
- Economical operation
- Self cleaning system to avoid accumulation of debris and sludge
- No need of fresh water for cleaning
Rejected water and sludge is pumped to the WWTP after rainfall, and therefore it will not affect the sewer capacity during peaktime.
When pumping the reject water to the WWTP, the pollution is handled efficiently and environmentally correct.
The HydroSeparator® uses a combination of a lamella separator and a mesh filter to clean the water. This design ensures that both large and small particles are removed without the risk of clogging.
The HydroSeparator® is offered in different sizes to meet all demands:
- Standard units – ready for use: 25,50 and 75 l/s
- Standard units – assembling on site: 100, 200, 300 and 400 l/s
- Standard units – insitu: 400 – 1000 l/s
- Special units – insitu: >1000 l/s