The purpose of the course is to give participants a thorough insight to the various aspects of the District Heating business.
The course offer curated, impartial, compressed high-quality content delivered by 7 international specialists with many years of experience.
The course offers two live webinars, 45 video lessons (650 minutes), access to DH learning platform for 12 months.
- Introduction webinar
- Business Models
- Roles of cities and government
- Planning and development of a District heating project
- How to produce District Heating today and in the future
- Modern efficient piping systems
- End users – the customers
- District Heating in the future
- Site visit to Aalborg District Heating Company – Video
- Business models and stake holder engagement
- Wrap up Webinar