EmaZys PV Analyzer Z100 reduces maintenance and troubleshooting costs dramatically and simplifies the service operation at the PV installation site.See partner
Improve plant performance to maximise yield from your assets.
By using the new PV Analyzer Z100 from EmaZys Technologies, you can easy locate problems in PV Strings, shorten your downtime and reduce maintenance and troubleshooting costs dramatically.
The PV analyzer will collect various impedance, voltage and current data and hence analyze the condition of the whole string. In many cases accurate information about failure mode and position is displayed directly on the user interface. This new approach will save time and money when working in the area of photovoltaic operations and maintenance. The instrument is fully capable of storing data and generating reports, thus allowing the user to document any findings and subsequent repair work.
- Locate open/shorted bypass diodes, and internal module faults
- Locate disconnect in PV strings • Locate insulation faults
- Measure isolation resistance, RISO
- Measure string/panel open circuit voltage and polarity
- Measure string impedance curve (Tool to evaluate helth of the string under test)
- Distinguish multiple strings
- Integrated timer function for periodic faults