The Danish Energy Industries Federation is the energy sector federation within the Confederation of Danish Industry, Denmark’s largest private business organisation.
The Danish Energy Industries Federation represents 400 companies active within:
- Manufacturing and developing energy technology
- Offering advisory services in the field of energy
- Producing and distributing energy
- Offering energy services
- Extracting energy resources
The Danish Energy Industries Federation represents and attends to our members’ political and business interests on a regional, national and European level. Our member services include consultancy, counselling, representation, network, conferences and workshops.
We carry out initiatives and promote framework conditions that strengthen Danish companies’ market for sustainable energy solutions. Our aim is to obtain the best possible growth and development conditions for our members through:
- Favourable policy framework conditions that enable companies to contribute to green growth
- A strong innovation and development agenda for the energy industry
- International linkages that promote sales and investment across borders