Waterville 3D exhibition model
On this page, we have gathered all relevant information needed for booking our Waterville exhibition model.
Waterville is a 3D exhibition model made out of 20,000 lego bricks which demonstrates state-of-the-art Danish water solutions. The model was originally created to be showcased at a highlevel water summit event at the White House in Washington D.C. on 22nd of March 2016 (In connection to UN's World Water Day).
Who can borrow the model?
The consortium behind the Lego model consists of Leif Koch, Skytem, Kamstrup, Rambøll, DHI, AVK, Danfoss, Grundfos, Association of Waterworks in Denmark, the Danish Water and Waste Water Association, MCH Messecenter Herning (organiser of the water exhibition VandTek), State of Green and Danish Water Technology Group. These sponsoring companies/organisations are given first priority to borrowing the model on a first-come-first served basis. However, other Danish stakeholders - e.g. Danish Embassies around the world - are welcome to contact State of Green regarding any booking requests.
How do I book the model for one of my events?
To book the Waterville Model, send a booking request to State of Green at email@example.com
Remember to include the following information in your email:
- Event information and country (conference/event, location)
- Desired period of loan (dates, remember to include time for transportation if abroad)
- Expected visitors at the event
Your booking request is not confirmed until you receive written confirmation by State of Green. Upon confirmation you will be asked to sign a ‘Waterville loan agreement’ sent to you by State of Green.
General booking terms:
- Bookings take place on a "first come - first served" basis
- All booking requests must be directed to State of Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A booking is only confirmed once State of Green has sent you a confirmation of the booking
- The rental fee for borrowing the model is DKK 2,000 for events in Denmark and DKK 4,000 for events abroad. Furthermore, the borrower is responsible for both arranging and paying for the transportation from State of Green to the venue and back to State of Green’s office (incl. insurance etc.).
- The borrower is liable for any damages to the model which have occurred while the model was in the borrower's possession and must ensure proper repairs
- State of Green cannot be held responsible for any transportation delays, quarantine issues etc. that may effect the next shipment of the model
- Partner logoes are placed on white boxes underneath the model, and it is not allowed to remove these.
How do I find the information needed for arranging transport, assembling the model etc.?
All information relevant for arranging transport of the model as well as a step-by-step assembly guide to use on-site can be found in this folder on Dropbox. You are free to use any shipping agent of your choosing for transporting the model. If you do not already have an agent, Bluewater Shipping is offering 5% discount on their logistics assistance related to the Waterville model. Read more details on this offer here.
State of Green
Phone: +45 72 10 01 79